Dirk avoids five financial disasters
Students experience an interactive adventure about financial disasters that can happen to new servicemembers then work as a group to write a short, persuasive speech about how to avoid those disasters.
Too much debt can be hazardous to your future financial security.
- How can I avoid misusing credit?
- How can I create savings and a safety net for emergencies?
- Describe how to avoid five common financial disasters
- Understand why it’s a good idea to save for emergencies
What students will do
- Complete an online, interactive adventure independently or as a group.
- As a group, write a short persuasive speech about a financial disaster.
- Reflect on how to avoid five common financial disasters.