Creating a vision board for careers in the arts
Students conduct research on the Occupational Outlook Handbook webpage of the U.S. Department of Labor’s Bureau of Labor Statistics to learn about careers in the arts.
Planning now for life after high school can help set you up for success.
- What are career options in the arts?
- What kind of education do I need to help me prepare for a career in the arts?
- Research careers in the arts
- Create a vision board for careers in the arts
What students will do
- Explore careers in the arts on the Occupational Outlook Handbook webpage of the Bureau of Labor Statistics.
- Fill in a chart with information about the careers.
- Create a vision board for careers in the arts.
Note: Please remember to consider your students’ accommodations and special needs to ensure that all students are able to participate in a meaningful way.