Choosing the perfect trip
Students match three families’ interests to their perfect vacation, and then write about their own perfect trip.
Sometimes we decide to spend money on things that interest us or make us happy.
- Why do people make different choices about vacations?
- What would my ideal vacation be?
- Understand that people may make different spending choices
- Explore how personal interests affect spending choices
What students will do
- Read about three families and match them to trips they may enjoy.
- Reflect on their own family’s interests and write a short paragraph about a trip they and their family may enjoy.
Note: Please remember to consider your students’ accommodations and special needs to ensure that all students are able to participate in a meaningful way.