Avoiding overdraft fees
Students design a poster or pamphlet to inform consumers about their options for avoiding checking account overdraft fees.
Understanding checking account overdrafts and ways to avoid overdraft fees can help you manage your money.
- What is an overdraft?
- How can I avoid overdraft fees?
- Review information about overdraft fees
- Create an informational poster or pamphlet on how to avoid overdraft fees
What students will do
- Review two Consumer Financial Protection Bureau (CFPB) resources on overdraft fees.
- Create an informational poster or pamphlet on how to avoid overdraft fees.
Note: Please remember to consider your students’ accommodations and special needs to ensure that all students are able to participate in a meaningful way.