Applying for jobs
Students learn about the job application process and practice filling one out.
Being able to complete a job application accurately is an important first step to getting a job.
- What kinds of information do you need to fill out a job application?
- Why do employers need information about your education and past work experiences?
- Become familiar and comfortable with job applications
- Fill out a sample job application accurately
What students will do
- Identify the information they need to fill out a job application.
- Correctly complete a sample job application.