Acting out fraud
Students act out a skit to learn about different types of fraud.
Fraud and identity theft hurt millions of Americans every year, so it’s important to learn how to protect yourself.
- How can fraud and identity theft harm me?
- What can I do to protect my personal information?
- Define common types of fraud and identity theft
- Understand why fraud and identity theft pose a financial risk
What students will do
- Act out a skit about identity hackers.
- Discuss and identify different types of fraud.
Note: Please remember to consider your students’ accommodations and special needs to ensure that all students are able to participate in a meaningful way.