Retreat supply list
These suggested supplies will help you run an effective network retreat.
To help minimize costs, you can get creative on supplies that meet the needs of your retreat. We recommend printing out a copy of the supply list to bring with you to the retreat.
- Sticky notes
- Easel paper (self-sticking or purchase masking tape)
- Markers and pens for facilitator and for participants
- Writing paper
- Handouts or extra writing paper for participants to use during the group exercises
- Mobile phone camera to use throughout the day (optional)
Group exercise prep
Write down the following six themes on easel paper, each on its own sheet of paper, and display them up on a wall:
- Case review & resolution
- Community education & outreach
- Legal aid & victim assistance
- Legislative & regulatory policies
- Professional cross-training & resource sharing
- Local or regional response protocols
On another piece of easel paper, write “parking lot for afterthoughts” and display it on the wall next to the other themes for attendees to add new ideas throughout the day.