Explore resources to help you comply with regulations and other legal requirements related to originating and servicing mortgage products.
- Ability to repay and qualified mortgages (ATR/QM)
- High cost mortgages (HOEPA)
- Home mortgage disclosure reporting requirements (HMDA)
- Rules governing mortgage appraisals and other written valuations under ECOA
- Rules governing appraisals for higher priced mortgages
- Rules governing escrows for higher priced mortgages
- TILA-RESPA integrated disclosures (TRID)
Tools for mortgage compliance
Rural and underserved counties
Some entities that do business in rural or underserved counties are exempt from certain regulatory requirements.
Find a housing counselor
Lenders can use our find a housing counselor tool to meet RESPA requirements to generate a list of housing counseling agencies for each applicant.