It requires the CFPB to post a available under Federal antidiscrimination and whistleblower protection laws and to post certain (this data was most recently updated on October 26, 2020). The CFPB also releases an annual .
The data includes:
- Summary of complaints filed in each fiscal year
- Summary of complaints pending in each fiscal year
- Summary of investigations completed
- Summary of complaints dismissed
- Final actions issued by the CFPB involving a finding of discrimination
- Final actions issued without an Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC) hearing
- Final actions issued after an EEOC hearing
- Average time taken to complete investigations and final action
To learn more about equal employment opportunity at the Bureau please visit our equal employment opportunity page or contact us.