It requires the CFPB to post a of rights and protections available under Federal antidiscrimination and whistleblower protection laws and to post certain (This data was most recently updated on April 12, 2017). The CFPB also releases an annual No FEAR Act report.
The data includes:
- Summary of complaints filed in each fiscal year
- Summary of complaints pending in each fiscal year
- Summary of investigations completed
- Summary of complaints dismissed
- Final actions issued by the CFPB involving a finding of discrimination
- Final actions issued without an Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC) hearing
- Final actions issued after an EEOC hearing
- Average time taken to complete investigations and final action
To learn more about equal employment opportunity at the Bureau please visit our equal employment opportunity page or contact us.