Tools for financial security as you age
Whether you are an older adult, care for one, or simply know someone who is older, we have resources to help navigate some of the important financial decisions that can affect your later-life financial security.
- Four things older adults need to know about debt collection
- Seven ways to keep medical debt in check
- How to manage health care credit cards with deferred interest rates
- Explanation of Social Security and VA benefit protections from automatic garnishment
- What to do if you are wrongfully billed for Medicare costs
Planning for financial security in your later years
- Planning for Retirement: Before you claim [en español]
- Three tips to keep your retirement plan on track
- Five things to consider before you collect your Social Security benefits
- Know your financial adviser 
- Planning for diminished capacity and illness
- Pension payouts
Navigate your pension payout options; find out what to consider if you have the option of a lump sum pension payout.