Visualizing a savings goal
Students create a savings progress chart to help them illustrate a savings plan, manage their savings process, and help them reach their financial goals.
Having a savings plan can lead to habits and choices that help you reach your financial and personal goals.
- What are some types of financial goals?
- How can a progress chart help you reach your financial goals?
- Understand the difference between short-term and long-term goals
- Create a savings progress report for personal financial goals
What students will do
- Explore the differences between short-term and long-term goals.
- Make a list of personal short- and long-term goals.
- Create a savings chart to help them track their progress toward a financial goal they set.
Note: Please remember to consider your students’ accommodations and special needs to ensure that all students are able to participate in a meaningful way.