Understanding credit scores
Students read an infographic and complete a vocabulary matching exercise to learn basic information about credit scores.
A person’s credit score is a number that shows how likely they are to pay back money they borrow.
- Why are credit scores important?
- What information is used to create a credit score?
- Understand what a credit score is and why it’s important
- Recognize what factors are used to calculate credit scores
What students will do
- Watch a video about FICO scores.
- Read an infographic to learn basic information about credit scores.
- Match words and phrases related to credit scores to their definitions.
Note: Please remember to consider your students’ accommodations and special needs to ensure that all students are able to participate in a meaningful way.