Solving a career mystery
Students listen to clues about different jobs and work in teams to guess the job title.
Different careers require different levels of education and pay different amounts of money.
- What level of education do different careers require?
- How much do people in different kinds of careers earn?
- Learn how much education different careers require and how much they may pay
- Reflect on a career that might be right for you
What students will do
- Play a game where they hear clues about specific careers and try to guess the careers.
- Reflect on what career might be right for them.
Note: Please remember to consider your students’ accommodations and special needs to ensure that all students are able to participate in a meaningful way.