Saving for short- and long-term goals
After discussing the difference between short-term and long-term goals, students set their own savings SMART goals.
Saving money can help you reach your short-term and long-term goals.
- How can saving help me reach my goals?
- What is the difference between short-term and long-term saving goals?
- Learn the difference between short-term and long-term saving goals
- Identify personal SMART saving goals (short- and long-term)
What students will do
- Learn the difference between short-term and long-term savings goals.
- Set their own SMART short-term and long-term savings goals.
Note: Please remember to consider your students’ accommodations and special needs to ensure that all students are able to participate in a meaningful way.