Protecting yourself from identity theft
After watching a video about the dangers of identity theft, students will choose actions that will help protect their personal information.
Identity theft harms millions of Americans every year.
- What are the dangers of identity theft?
- What can I do to protect my personal information from being stolen?
- Define the dangers of identity theft
- Identify behaviors that will help keep your identity safe
What students will do
- Watch a video about the dangers of identity theft.
- Read about how people steal personal information.
- Choose the actions that will help protect their personal information.
Note: Please remember to consider your students’ accommodations and special needs to ensure that all students are able to participate in a meaningful way.