Practicing comparison shopping
Students review features of different watches to explore comparison shopping.
Product research and comparison shopping can help you make informed buying decisions.
- What features might you compare before making an expensive purchase?
- How can you make thoughtful spending decisions?
- Research and compare watch features
- Analyze the data collected to make an informed buying decision
What students will do
- Identify the features and costs of three watches.
- Analyze and compare the data gathered on the watches’ features.
- Decide on a watch that meets their needs, wants, and budget.
Note: Please remember to consider your students’ accommodations and special needs to ensure that all students are able to participate in a meaningful way.