Playing an insurance matching game
Students play a game to demonstrate their understanding of how insurance reduces financial risk.
We all face risks in life, and insurance is one way to help reduce financial costs when these challenging life events happen.
● How does insurance protect people from risk?
● What types of insurance might I need to buy in my lifetime?
● Identify the purpose of different types of insurance
● Understand the risks of not having insurance
What students will do
● Review information about types of insurance.
● Match types of insurance with the risks they address.
Note: Please remember to consider your students’ accommodations and special needs to ensure that all students are able to participate in a meaningful way.