Play-acting ways to protect
Students create and act out skits about ways they can protect themselves from common risks.
It’s important to protect our health and property against risks.
- Why is it important to keep ourselves and our property safe?
- What actions and choices can protect us?
- Understand the kinds of things that need to be kept safe
- Identify actions and choices that help protect what is most important to us
What students will do
- Brainstorm the kinds of things that need protecting.
- Plan and perform a skit that highlights actions and choices that will help minimize risks.
Note: Please remember to consider your students’ accommodations and special needs to ensure that all students are able to participate in a meaningful way.