Picturing your future self
Students create an image or a collage of how they see themselves in 10 years and reflect on steps they can take to achieve the financial future they want.
Imagining your future can help you take the steps you need to achieve your goals.
- What do I want for my future?
- What steps can I take now to prepare for the future I want?
- Imagine the future to help set goals
- Reflect on the steps needed to achieve those goals
What students will do
- Answer questions that will help them imagine themselves 10 years from now.
- Create a picture or collage reflecting that image.
- Reflect on steps they can take to achieve the future they want.
Note: Please remember to consider your students’ accommodations and special needs to ensure that all students are able to participate in a meaningful way.