Paying for fitness
Students compare the cost of home exercise equipment and a gym membership and determine which option would be best for them.
Comparison shopping can help you make buying decisions that are right for you.
- How does comparison shopping help you make choices about what to buy?
- What should you think about before deciding what to buy?
- Compare types and costs of home exercise equipment and gym memberships
- Make an informed buying decision
What students will do
- Compare the benefits, drawbacks, and costs of buying exercise equipment or getting a gym membership.
- Choose the option that would be best for them.
Note: Please remember to consider your students’ accommodations and special needs to ensure that all students are able to participate in a meaningful way.