Opening a savings account
Students answer questions about opening a savings account at a bank or credit union and complete a sample savings account application.
You need a secure place to store your money.
- How do you apply for a savings account?
- What types of personal identification do you need to open a savings account?
- Understand what you need to apply for a savings account
- Become familiar with a savings account application
What students will do
- Answer questions about opening a savings account.
- Practice filling out a savings account application.
Note: Please remember to consider your students’ accommodations and special needs to ensure that all students are able to participate in a meaningful way.