Making spending decisions
Students practice a commonly used decision-making model called PACED to help make spending decisions.
Common decision-making models can help you make informed spending choices.
- What types of choices do you make when spending money?
- How can you make thoughtful spending decisions?
- Understand the PACED decision-making model
- Apply the PACED model to making spending decisions
What students will do
- Complete one teacher-directed scenario using the PACED decision-making model.
- Use the “Making spending decisions” worksheet to complete additional scenarios.
- Reflect and share thoughts about spending decisions made with the PACED model.
Note: Please remember to consider your students’ accommodations and special needs to ensure that all students are able to participate in a meaningful way.