Learning about sales tactics
Students read a script about high-pressure sales tactics and discuss ways to respond.
Recognizing high-pressure sales tactics can help you make the best spending choices for you.
- What are some ways salespeople try to persuade people to buy something?
- What are some ways I can make sure I make the best spending choices for me?
- Recognize high-pressure sales tactics
- Understand how to respond to sales tactics
What students will do
- Listen to and act out a script about a young man buying a new cell phone.
- Identify sales tactics and buying habits from the script.
Note: Please remember to consider your students’ accommodations and special needs to ensure that all students are able to participate in a meaningful way.