James resists impulse spending
Students experience an interactive adventure on impulse spending and answer questions about their own financial habits.
Advertisements, peers, and your impulses can influence your spending decisions.
- How do my feelings about myself and other people affect my spending decisions?
- How do I avoid spending and start saving?
- Explain how both internal and external factors affect spending decisions
- Describe ways to make saving a habit
What students will do
- Complete an online, interactive adventure independently or as a group.
- Practice creating a savings plan.
- Answer questions about their spending habits.
Note: Please remember to consider your students’ accommodations and special needs to ensure that all students are able to participate in a meaningful way.