Illustrating insurance concepts
Students illustrate their understanding of insurance by creating a poster depicting key insurance concepts.
Insurance helps protect people from financial risks.
- How does insurance protect you from paying high costs if something goes wrong?
- How do insurance policies work?
- Identify some common types of insurance
- Describe how insurance works
What students will do
- Review information about insurance to understand how it can help people manage risk.
- Make a poster illustrating their understanding of insurance concepts.
Note: Please remember to consider your students’ accommodations and special needs to ensure that all students are able to participate in a meaningful way.