Exploring life after high school in the arts
Students research a career in the arts on the U.S. Department of Labor-sponsored careeronestop.org website to gain insights on what that career involves and how they might prepare for it.
Planning now for life after high school can help set you up for success after you graduate.
- What are my career options in the arts?
- What are some higher education options I might consider to help me prepare for that career?
- Choose a career in the arts to research
- Answer questions about what the career involves and options for preparing for it
What students will do
- Choose a career in the arts to explore on the U.S. Department of Labor-sponsored website.
- Explore at least one program that may help them prepare for that career.
- Answer questions to better understand that career pathway.
Note: Please remember to consider your students’ accommodations and special needs to ensure that all students are able to participate in a meaningful way.