Exploring government agencies
Students read about government agencies and then try to match real-world scenarios to the agencies that offer related protections and services.
The United States has many government agencies that protect and support the American people.
- What are some federal government agencies that help protect me?
- How do some government agencies help Americans handle risks?
- Learn about a few federal agencies
- Discover how these agencies provide consumer protections
What students will do
- Learn about federal agencies by reading a handout.
- Match the federal agency to a description of the protection it provides.
Note: Please remember to consider your students’ accommodations and special needs to ensure that all students are able to participate in a meaningful way.