Exploring government agencies
Students read about government agencies and then try to match real-world scenarios to the agencies that offer related protections and services.
The United States has many government agencies that protect and support the American people.
● What are some federal government agencies that help protect me?
● How do some government agencies help Americans handle risks?
● Learn about a few federal agencies
● Discover how these agencies provide consumer protections
What students will do
● Learn about federal agencies by reading a handout.
● Match the federal agency to a description of the protection it provides.
Note: Please remember to consider your students’ accommodations and special needs to ensure that all students are able to participate in a meaningful way.