Defining debt consolidation
Students work collaboratively to match questions with their answers to better understand key concepts and important rules to live by related to debt consolidation and borrowing.
Debt consolidation is one way to address debt you have incurred, but it doesn’t erase your debts.
- What does it mean to consolidate debt?
- Can debt consolidation lead to positive or negative money management habits?
- Explain debt consolidation
- Understand the benefits and risks of getting a debt consolidation loan
What students will do
- Work cooperatively to match questions and answers about debt consolidation.
- Review the questions and answers with classmates.
Defining debt consolidation (guide)
Note: Please remember to consider your students’ accommodations and special needs to ensure that all students are able to participate in a meaningful way.