Customizing your new vehicle
Students choose options for a new vehicle to learn how their choices affect the final price.
Understanding how much things cost can help you see the bigger financial picture.
- How do different options affect a vehicle’s cost?
- What are some things to consider when making a major purchase like a vehicle?
- Choose options to customize a new vehicle
- Determine the new vehicle’s final cost and decide whether it’s worth the cost
What students will do
- Choose the options they’d want to have in their new vehicle.
- Determine the vehicle’s final cost and decide whether they’d be willing to buy it when they’re old enough.
Note: Please remember to consider your students’ accommodations and special needs to ensure that all students are able to participate in a meaningful way.