Cruz buys a car
Students experience an interactive adventure and answer questions about the challenges of buying a car.
Making a big purchase requires time and preparation.
- What are some things I need to keep in mind when I buy a car?
- How do I compare options before I make a big purchase?
- Understand how to handle sales tactics
- Know how to plan for and research a large purchase
What students will do
- Complete an online, interactive adventure independently or as a group.
- Answer questions about comparison shopping and buying a car.
Note: Please remember to consider your students’ accommodations and special needs to ensure that all students are able to participate in a meaningful way.