Creating your own savings rules
Students explore how creating personal rules for building and managing savings can help them reach their financial goals.
Having your own savings rules can lead to habits and choices that help you reach your long-term financial and personal goals.
- How does having your own savings rules help you achieve your long-term financial and personal goals?
- What savings rules can help you reach your long-term goals?
- Understand how having savings rules can help them meet long-term financial and personal goals
- Explore their personal priorities and write their own savings rules
What students will do
- Identify the savings rule(s) reflected in the scenarios in the “Creating your own savings rules” worksheet.
- Write their own savings rules and describe why those rules can help them achieve their long-term financial or personal goals.
Note: Please remember to consider your students’ accommodations and special needs to ensure that all students are able to participate in a meaningful way.