Creating a vision board for careers in education
Students conduct research on the Occupational Outlook Handbook webpage of the U.S. Department of Labor’s Bureau of Labor Statistics to learn about careers in education.
Planning now for life after high school can help set you up for success.
- What are career options in education?
- What kind of education do I need to help me prepare for a career in education?
- Research education careers
- Create a vision board for careers in education
What students will do
- Explore education careers on the Occupational Outlook Handbook webpage of the Bureau of Labor Statistics.
- Fill in a chart with information about the careers.
- Create a vision board for careers in education.
Note: Please remember to consider your students’ accommodations and special needs to ensure that all students are able to participate in a meaningful way.