Creating a vision board for a career
Students read about careers in different fields and create a vision board showing themselves in a career.
Thinking about your future career can help set you up for success.
- What career options interest me?
- What level of education do I need to prepare for a career that interests me?
- Explore careers in different fields
- Imagine working in a specific career
What students will do
- Explore different careers in a handout based on information from the U.S. Department of Labor’s Bureau of Labor Statistics.
- Choose a career and draw a picture of themselves working in that career.
Note: Please remember to consider your students’ accommodations and special needs to ensure that all students are able to participate in a meaningful way.