Creating a savings inspiration board
Students identify some things they’d like to save for and create an inspiration board (a collage of images, words, and/or phrases) to help them stay motivated to save.
Saving money can help you achieve financial well-being.
- What do I feel is worth saving for?
- How can I stay motivated to save money?
- Create an inspiration board that captures things worth saving money for
- Begin to plan for spending and savings decisions that are aligned with personal goals and values
What students will do
- Find or create images that represent things they’d like to save for.
- Create a collage of images and/or words that represent specific things they’d like to have in the future.
- Share their inspiration boards with the class.
Note: Please remember to consider your students’ accommodations and special needs to ensure that all students are able to participate in a meaningful way.