Creating a poster about insurance
Students explore different types of insurance and then create a poster about the importance of insurance.
When you buy insurance, you get some protection from the financial costs of accidents and other unexpected life events.
- What types of insurance can people buy?
- How does having insurance help reduce financial risk?
- Explore different types of insurance that people can buy
- Describe how insurance can protect you from unexpected expenses
What students will do
- Review basic information about insurance and different types of insurance.
- Choose a type of insurance and create a poster about the importance of that insurance.
Note: Please remember to consider your students’ accommodations and special needs to ensure that all students are able to participate in a meaningful way.