Considering ways to pay your bills
Students play a game and answer questions to explore options for paying bills and consider which methods might work for them now or in the future.
Understanding ways to pay bills can help you manage your money.
- What are some ways to pay bills?
- What options for paying bills would you consider now or in the future?
- Explore methods for paying bills
- Consider what methods might work for you now or in the future
What students will do
- Play a game exploring methods for paying bills.
- Reflect on what methods might work for them now or in the future.
Note: Please remember to consider your students’ accommodations and special needs to ensure that all students are able to participate in a meaningful way.