Composing songs and verse about fraud
Students write a song, rap, or poem that warns people about identity theft and types of fraud.
Fraud and identity theft harm millions of Americans every year.
● What are some common types of fraud?
● How does fraud pose a financial risk to me?
● Identify common types of fraud
● Write a song, rap, or poem about a type of fraud
What students will do
● Review definitions of different types of fraud.
● Write a song, rap, or poem about a type of fraud.
● Perform or read the song, rap, or poem for the class.
Note: Please remember to consider your students’ accommodations and special needs to ensure that all students are able to participate in a meaningful way.