Comparing public transportation options
Students research the features and costs of transportation methods for getting to work and use a decision matrix to compare options and determine the best choice for their needs, wants, and budget.
Financial research and comparison shopping help you weigh options and make informed financial choices.
- How do research and comparison shopping help you make more informed spending decisions?
- What features might you compare to make spending choices that are best for you?
- Research and compare features of different methods of transportation
- Analyze data collected to make an informed spending decision
What students will do
- Conduct research to identify features and costs of two methods of transportation.
- Analyze and compare data gathered on different features to consider pros and cons.
- Decide on a transportation method that fits their needs, wants, and budget.
Note: Please remember to consider your students’ accommodations and special needs to ensure that all students are able to participate in a meaningful way.