Choosing the best exercise equipment for you
Students research the features and costs of home exercise equipment and use a decision matrix to compare options and determine the best product for their needs, wants, and budget.
Product research and comparison shopping help you make informed buying decisions.
- How do product research and comparison shopping help you make more informed buying decisions?
- What features might you compare before making a purchase?
- Research and compare features of fitness equipment offered by two brands or stores
- Analyze data collected to make an informed buying decision
What students will do
- Conduct research to identify features and costs of two exercise equipment products.
- Analyze and compare the data gathered on different features.
- Decide on the exercise equipment product that meets their needs, wants, and budget.
Note: Please remember to consider your students’ accommodations and special needs to ensure that all students are able to participate in a meaningful way.