Building a budget for a school field trip
While planning a large school field trip, students make decisions about how to budget their money.
Budgeting helps ensure that you’ll have enough money for the things you need and the things you want.
- How can budgeting help me manage my money?
- How are my spending choices different from others?
- Create a budget for an imaginary school field trip
- Understand the advantages of making and sticking to a budget
What students will do
- Make spending decisions and budget for a school field trip.
- Reflect on the planning and budgeting process as a way to manage money.
Note: Please remember to consider your students’ accommodations and special needs to ensure that all students are able to participate in a meaningful way.