Budgeting for a fun day with a friend
While planning a fun day with a friend, students make decisions about how to budget their money.
People face spending decisions every day.
- What should be included in a budget?
- How can having a budget help me manage my money?
- Explore criteria for making spending decisions
- Understand the role of spending in their lives
What students will do
- Make spending decisions for a fun day with a friend.
- Create a budget for their outing.
Note: Please remember to consider your students’ accommodations and special needs to ensure that all students are able to participate in a meaningful way.