Bringing your own bag
Students read a short story and consider the benefits of making choices that are cost-effective.
A thing’s value may be measured by its importance, usefulness, or how much money it’s worth.
- How do we figure out if something is cost-effective?
- How can we make cost-effective choices?
- Explore the concept of cost-effectiveness
- Be able to recognize whether an item is cost effective
What students will do
- Explore the concept of cost-effective choices.
- Discuss the differences between using reusable bags and single-use bags.
- Analyze the cost effectiveness of using a reusable bag instead of single-use bags.
Note: Please remember to consider your students’ accommodations and special needs to ensure that all students are able to participate in a meaningful way.