Being a responsible borrower
Students watch a role-play to learn about the behaviors of a responsible borrower and answer questions about borrowing.
Borrowers who’ve paid back loans on time in the past may have a better chance of getting a loan in the future.
- How could a person’s behaviors influence their ability to borrow money?
- How would a responsible borrower act?
- Understand what makes a person a responsible borrower
- Identify behaviors that can help people get credit or hurt their borrowing reputation
What students will do
- Watch a role-play about borrowing.
- Identify the behaviors of a responsible borrower.
Note: Please remember to consider your students’ accommodations and special needs to ensure that all students are able to participate in a meaningful way.