Becoming a trustworthy borrower
Students discuss good borrowing behaviors and perform role-plays to practice being a trustworthy borrower.
When we borrow something, it's important to take care of it and return it on time.
- Why is it important to be a trustworthy borrower?
- What can we do to be a responsible borrower?
- Understand the importance of being a trustworthy borrower
- Explore how to be a responsible borrower
What students will do
- Reflect on how to borrow responsibly.
- Act out the role of a trustworthy borrower.
Note: Please remember to consider your students’ accommodations and special needs to ensure that all students are able to participate in a meaningful way.