Asking for a loan
Students deliver a persuasive monologue on why a family member should lend them money.
People can get different types of loans based on how much money they make and their history paying back loans.
- How might a person’s money habits and choices influence their ability to borrow money?
- What are some questions to ask a lender to better understand the risks and benefits of borrowing money?
- Identify characteristics that make a person a good borrower
- Create a speech (also called a monologue) to ask a family member for a loan
What students will do
- Create a persuasive speech to get a loan from a family member.
- Deliver the speech to the class.
Note: Please remember to consider your students’ accommodations and special needs to ensure that all students are able to participate in a meaningful way.