Angela learns about the Servicemembers Civil Relief Act
Students experience an interactive adventure and answer questions about the Servicemembers Civil Relief Act (SCRA).
The Servicemembers Civil Relief Act (SCRA) provides potential benefits to servicemembers.
- What is the SCRA?
- What protections does the SCRA provide?
- Understand the benefits of the SCRA
- Recognize when and how to use SCRA protections
What students will do
- Complete an online, interactive adventure either independently or as part of a group.
- Read a handout about the SCRA.
- Match scenarios to a specific SCRA protection and answer questions about SCRA benefits.
Note: Please remember to consider your students’ accommodations and special needs to ensure that all students are able to participate in a meaningful way.