Skip to main content
Category: Low-income and subprime


Collects and provides payment history regarding subprime consumers. DataX is affiliated with Equifax.

Contact this company to request your report

  • The company will provide one free report every 12 months if you request it.
  • This company offers you the option to freeze your report with them if you request it.
  • Requesting copies of your own consumer reports does not hurt your credit scores
  • For companies required to provide the information in your report for free annually upon request, they must do so within fifteen days of receiving your request.


Phone number

Mailing address

Request security freeze

(800) 295-4790 (Option 1)

Data X Security Freeze

P.O. Box 704124

Atlanta, GA 30374


DataX Credit Report 

P.O. Box 740125

Atlanta, GA 30374

How to dispute the information in your report

If you find information in your consumer report that you believe is inaccurate or incomplete, you have the legal right to dispute the report’s content with the consumer reporting company and the company that shared the information to the reporting company, such as your lender. Under the FCRA, companies must conduct – free of charge – a reasonable investigation of your dispute. The company that has provided the incorrect information must correct the error, and notify all of the consumer reporting companies to whom it provided the inaccurate information.

How to dispute an error on your credit report