My home was damaged or destroyed in a natural disaster. Can I get a forbearance?

Depending upon the type of loan you have, your lender may be willing to temporarily reduce or suspend your payments. To learn more, call the CFPB at 1-855-411-CFPB (2372) to be connected to a U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD)-approved housing counselor today.

Read full answer Hide full answer