Training Specialist (Compliance)
- Supervision, Enforcement, & Fair Lending - Supervision Examinations
- Closing date:
- Home duty location in one of the following
- Midwest region: IA, IL, IN, KY, MI, MN, MO, OH, WI Cities in this region include Chicago, IL; Indianapolis, IN; Detroit, MI; Minneapolis, MN; St. Louis, MO; Cincinnati, OH; Cleveland, OH; Columbus, OH; Milwaukee, WI.
- Northeast region: CT, DE, MA, ME, NH, NJ, NY, PA, RI, VT Cities in this region include Bridgeport, CT; Hartford, CT; Boston, MA; Worcester, MA; Buffalo, NY; New York City, NY; Rochester, NY; Philadelphia, PA; Pittsburgh, PA; Providence, RI.
- Southeast region: AL, AR, DC, FL, GA, LA, MD, MS, NC, OK, SC, TN, TX, VA, WV Cities in this region include Jacksonville, FL; Atlanta, GA; Baltimore, MD; Charlotte, NC; Raleigh, NC; Memphis, TN; Austin, TX; Dallas, TX; Houston, TX; San Antonio, TX; Virginia Beach, VA.
- West region: AK, AZ, CA, CO, ID, KS, MT, ND, NE, NM, NV, OR, SD, UT, WA, WY Cities in this region include Phoenix, AZ; Los Angeles, CA; Sacramento, CA; San Bernardino, CA; San Diego, CA; San Francisco, CA; Denver, CO; Las Vegas, NV; Portland, OR; Seattle, WA.
- Who may apply:
- Open to status candidates (Competitive service - Permanent)
What to know if you apply
Apply for this position
Open to status candidates (Competitive service - Permanent)
Current Federal employees on career or career-conditional appointments and reinstatement eligible. Current federal employees on permanent competitive service appointments (including current CFPB employees on such appointments), or former federal employees with reinstatement eligibility; or ICTAP Eligibles; or Eligible under special hiring authorities (e.g., individuals with disabilities, covered by an interchange agreement, or Eligible under the Veterans Employment Opportunity Act). Current CFPB employee should check their appointment type before applying to an announcement.