It requires the CFPB to post a of rights and protections available under Federal antidiscrimination and whistleblower protection laws and to post certain . The CFPB also releases an annual No FEAR Act report.
The data includes:
- Summary of complaints filed in each fiscal year
- Summary of complaints pending in each fiscal year
- Summary of investigations completed
- Summary of complaints dismissed
- Final actions issued by the CFPB involving a finding of discrimination
- Final actions issued without an Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC) hearing
- Final actions issued after an EEOC hearing
- Average time taken to complete investigations and final action
To learn more about equal employment opportunity at the Bureau please visit our equal employment opportunity page or contact us.